The Evoemo Institute of Neurotechnology offers a self-identification course for adults and children.
The high level of competence in the field of Emotional Intellect is the most important skill in the modern world. This is a practice that you can and need to train in order to achieve high results in your personal life and business. As well as it helps to understand how to work with stress, express, understand and manage your emotions, take the point of view of other people and know how to properly act in one or another conflict situation. To succeed, Emotional Intelligence is even more important in many ways than the level of IQ (intelligence ratio, intelligence quotient).
In our new course, you will learn what emotions are. Explore the techniques of managing them. You will develop the ability to recognize emotions – your own and other people. Increase your thinking efficiency. Learn to be more flexible in situations, decisions and in communicating with people.
Apparently, almost everyone in his childhood or already in adulthood dreamed of engaging in his interesting project or being a top manager in a large, interesting company.
Anyone who wants to grow up the career ladder and hold high positions – must know:
“One can not manage others who can not manage themselves”
Time is putting ever greater demands on the competitive advantages of the business and its leader: leadership skills, charisma, top management competences, ownership of advanced technologies and strategies. Along with the assessment of the intellectual potential of the head becomes an estimate of his emotional intelligence – EQ.
When you deal with your emotions, you will be able to understand the emotions and states of other people. A few useful exercises will help you grow up in the field of emotional intelligence. Develop your awareness. Remove internal blocks. Realize your desires and always feel close contact with your emotions, reactions and actions.
It should be emphasized that although this course is traditionally rich in numerous technical equipment, it is not engineering, it is not related to the development of technical skills and hard skis – the equipment is used exclusively to provide biological and neurological feedback.
The presence of such equipment distinguishes us favorably from 80% of similar courses – we can specifically see and express in numbers – all that we study, all reactions and emotions. We harmonize the theory with practice and operate only physically measurable information.
For anyone, who wants to:
- increase their emotional competence, learn to manage their own emotions;
- Avoid emotional “traps” and manage stress, build successful communications;
- for all who want to understand their feelings and feelings of other people;
- for anyone who wants to manage their emotions;
- for anyone who wants to control the intensity of emotions;
- to understand the concept of Emotional Intellect;
- find out what basic emotions are and learn to recognize them;
- study key principles and techniques for managing emotions;
- to master the basic technical tools of work with emotions, which have in its composition technical means of diagnostics and visualization;
- increase your level of emotional intelligence;
- learn to manage the daily state of emotions and change it for a specific task;
- to form an understanding of the psycho-physiological patterns of the emergence of emotions;
- to master the technologies and techniques of managing their own emotional state;
- develop emotional competence in communicating with other people;
- structure theoretical and practical basis for the use of emotional intelligence in life and business.
Competences you will receive in the course of study:
- high level of efficiency;
- application of course skills in management activities;
- the ability to manage their own emotional state;
- rationalization of emotions, constructive use of emotional states;
- developed relations management skills;
- effective business and personal communication;
- leadership qualities.
The main blocks of the course:
- Neuro- and bio-interfaces, their use, analysis of psychophysiological feedback, correlation between emotions and behavior;
- Mimics, intonation, timbre, tempo of speech, gesticulation, body language – research using video and audio recording.
- Eye tracking, behavioral behavior analysis in various simulated situations, group interactions.
- Use of medical and diagnostic equipment for analysis and adjustment of behavior, emotional state.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- understand the emotional state of other people and find a way out of complex disputes, negotiations;
- direct emotions in the right direction and use them functionally and effectively;
- change the attitude towards their own emotional states through the development of an EQ;
- improve personal efficiency through emotional control;
- control the emotional background in personal life and in the business environment;
- Form effective interaction with people and influence the construction of relations;
- maintain positive interpersonal communication, in particular client-oriented;
- apply the potential of emotional management in the managerial sector and leadership;
- provide emotional impact, interaction based on EQ-competence.
You will get the tools you need to work with your feelings, as well as with the emotional states of other people.
With modern equipment, you will see a neuro- and biofeedback – a response of your body to those or those external influences that change the psychophysiological state of the organism.
We use the analysis of the electroencephalogram, the myogram, the cardiogram; fix the movements of the body and the head; analyze the skin-galvanic reaction and the oculogram.
The obtained data is analyzed comprehensively, taking into account the information you take, you can fully understand the reactions and behavior of your body and your body with that or that effect.
You will see something you never noticed before.
You will be able to control several of the most significant and important indicators of psychophysiological activity of the body.
You will learn what is happening in the theory of emotions in world practice. Understand their essence and meaning.
Identify the types of states of emotions: resource and non-resource.
At first glance, it seems that this course is designed for a more grown-up audience, but there is one thing: I think you agree with the thesis that it is of great value – to learn all this at a young age, the sooner the better. Just imagine how your life would change if you had been at the age of 12!
So let yourself and your children become a little happier in the very near future!
Day 1. Emotions and Emotional Intelligence. Bioneurofeedback.
Day 2. Management of the psychological state and emotions with the help of neurobiofeedback helmet.
Day 3. Investigation of behavior and changes in the psycho-emotional state of group interaction and work in pairs.
Day 4. Principles and methods of training Emotional Intelligence.